Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I ♥ a MONOGRAM

I'm going green - LITERALLY (ha ha ha) AND drinking more water with my new fab monogrammed water bottle!!

Bought it like this from Dollar Tree (where EVERYTHING is really a dollar)

Ordered a vinyl "J" on Etsy.....

AND applied! SO for less than $4.00 I have my very own monogrammed water bottle! (and I SWEAR it's projects like these that make me CERTAIN I need a Cricket).....

Because I like to monogram this (my extra appendage.....I would go CRAZY without my phone)



and this silver tray.....
(see, I should have my own cricket....I'd save a ton on vinyl!!!)
And THESE!! I even like to monogram my kids AND my niece and nephew!! (photo was from this past Halloween)
I don't know about y'all BUT I am so sick of this crappy, grey, overcast, wet weather.....Here's wishin' for some SUNSHINE!!!

No comments: