Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIWW

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-79/  and http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/2012/08/work-it-wednesday-no19.html...I LOVE checking out what y'all wear and get inspiration from there!!

Wednesday - Work

 What I am wearing:
Leopard Scarf - Family Dollar
Black Tee- Target
Denim Capris - Chicos
Sandals - Thrifted
Pearl Necklace - Target via the Thrift

Friday
What I am wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Black Tunic - Target 2009
Leggings - Cute lil gift shop
Beaded Flip Flops- Target via the thrift

**Look at the cute detail on these leggings....that is what sold me!! **


Saturday - Work

 What I am wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
"Dress" - Chicos
Sleeveless Cardi - Lane Bryant - OLD 2009
Wedges - Wal-mart old also - 2009

My "dress" is really a SKIRT as seen here.....
 and here....
But I wanted to get the most bang for my buck AND be unique!! Tell me, which look do YOU like best?

Sunday - Work
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Yellow Tank - Walmart
Scarf - Chicos
Capris - Chicos

Monday - Work
 Stone Necklace - Gift
Sleeveless Jacket - Chicos
Tank - Macy's
Belt - Chico's
Capris - Chico's
Wedges - Rocketdog via Marshall's

Tuesday - Work
Necklace - Talbots via the thrift
Collared Tee - Target via the thrift
Leopard Belt - Target (NEW) via the thrift
Jeans - Chico's
Wedges - Target

The best part of these jeans is the DETAIL.....
see the leopard in the pockets?!?! It's on the cuff as well!! I LOVED these jeans the first time I saw them...but alas my size was gone - UNTIL last week a customer returned them!! AND they were now 29.99 vs. 99.00 - WOOT WOOT!!

If you guys have checked out my WIWW posts before, you KNOW a lot of my stuff is thrifted....while I know thrifting isn't for everyone (and even grosses some people out) I want you to realize Target donates A LOT of things to the thrift stores, so you can score AMAZING brand new Target items for pennies on the dollar sometimes!!

2 comments:

Stacy@The Project Shoppe said...

Great outfits! I am a fellow thrifter and LOVE it! I have to say I like your skirt both ways, what a versatile piece!

Tamera Beardsley said...

You are working it my friend! Kudos!