Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Leopard with Marionberry

Um hello.....how could I NOT link up http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=561857067&group=3880976&frame_type=b&blog=3880976&link=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRwcm94eS5nb29nbGUuY29tL35yL2Jsb2dzcG90L3JCSmlqQS9-My9yY0pxOHZQMzFsUS93aGF0LTUtMTItbW9udGgtcHJlZ25hbnQtZ2FsLXdlYXJzLW9uLmh0bWw?!?! Leopard is my all time favey "neutral" go to pattern!! Since I couldn't choose just one pic I have posted several ways to wear leopard!!






Same shirt worn with several different bottoms (see above photo)
 Add a lil pop of leopard with a scarf...

OR be fierce in a leopard cardi and red jeans


How about some pink leopard?

This top has to be my ALL TIME FAVE!! Love the orange and leopard together (Coach makes a purse like this too - SWOON)

Again - orange and leopard (this combo was actually put together AFTER finding the above orange shirt and my inspiration from Coach)

How about mixing 2 leopard patterns?!?! The shirt and belt are both leopard!

My new leopard jacket - I heart it!

6 comments:

The Serena Saga said...

Loving all of your animal print! I have finally found someone who owns just as much animal print as I do. I found your blog at Marionberry Style Link-Up. I am now following you. Come over and check me out http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com.
xx
Serena

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are the queen of leopard print! Nice to see the top styled in different ways... that's one of my favorite types of fashion posts!

cecylia said...

I love leopard too!! This is my interpretation :D
http://cecylia.com/2012/07/3-ways-to-tame-a-leopard/

Marionberry Style said...

LOVE this! I feel like I should give you a special award or honor for this particular challenge. I mean...your blog background is leopard print for darn sakes!
Thanks so much for linking up!!
XO - Marion

Marionberry Style said...

LOVE this! I feel like I should give you a special award or honor for this particular challenge. I mean...your blog background is leopard print for darn sakes!
Thanks so much for linking up!!
XO - Marion

Franziska said...

looks like there isn't a shortage of leopard print in your closet! i've been slowly adding - I have a belt, shoes and shirt now :)