Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A day in the life....

Homemade chili (in the thrifty bowls I featured last week)


A lil bit o'Smashing


A handsome visitor....

Working on a few projects.....

Reveal coming soon....

I hung a mirror (this is a BIG deal - I am AWFUL at hanging large things that require centering)...tutorial later this week....


The finished product (that was a trash to treasure find)

Shop and Swap...

....partial of ALL my finds - wait til Tuesday's post - you're gonna be SHOCKED!!

This is an outfit I put together form my Shop and Swap finds....

Took a 6 mile walk with my son's Boy Scout Troop in an hour and 45 (because I had to be at work) BUT stopped to photog the frost...


Natures gorgeous silhouette....


A wooden bridge we walked over....

and of course a silly pic! 
Hope YOU had a GREAT weekend too!!

No comments: