Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, January 11, 2013

SHUT The Front Door Friday

Now that all the Christmas is down, the next holiday to decorate for is Valentine's Day (side note: all the streets and houses look dull now with no holiday lights and trees - insert sad face here). Living in the Midwest it's a bit of a challenge to decorate the porch...this is all I have so far (if you've seen any great Valentine's porch ideas, please point me in the direction)...


Won't you come in?

I made this chalkboard globe for a flea market last fall - while it didn't sell that time, I've had fun decorating with it...."L♡ve Makes The World Go Round"

Mirrored XO in the bathroom


I was kinda stumped what to put in here....I knew I wanted to use the antlers, and the balls and well pearls are ALWAYS a classic!! I added the "xoxo plaque and the silver heart boxes"

Got these silver hearts a few years ago at HobLob's after Christmas sale....added ribbon....

and hung from the kitchen light (not a super great pic but you get the idea)

Have you started decorating for Valentine's Day?!?!?!

No comments: