Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

Linking up with Linds at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....
SUNDAY
We went downtown Chicago and were SO LUCKY it was a balmy 50!!! The most beautiful weather we've had for our annual trip to the Macy's Christmas windows.
 What I'm Wearing:
Vest - Thrifted
Scarf - Target
T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Long sleeve T-shirt under sweater - Fam Dolla
Jeans - Chico's
Purse - Michael Kors
THURSDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Denim Jacket - O L D Wal-mart circa 1999
Necklace - Gordmans
T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Shoes - Macy's
FRIDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Short Pearl Necklace - Big Lots (Of ALL places....and I ALWAYS get compliments on it  - ALWAYS)
Long Pearls -Chico's
Top - SUZANNE SOMERS 3 way poncho - NO JOKE!!!! $19.99 at Walgreens and it RAWKS

Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Uggs

Saturday
I was laying my stuff out to see how it would all flow together - does anyone else do this?!?!?
Jacket - Chico's
Leopard Shirt - Fam Dolla
Green Necklace - Gordmans
Bracelets - Asst - Thrifted, Target, Chico's
Earrings - Dolla Tree 8 years ago

Off to see what YOU wore this week....

No comments: