Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, March 30, 2015

ARM SWAG SUNDAY....Layered Bangles

I've ALWAYS loved me a GOOD arm stack!!! Alex and Ani bracelets are all the rage now....and BEFORE taking the plunge to pay full price for a few I figured I'd try a less expensive copy cat version to see IF I'd actually wear them


My less expensive copy car version came from Jo-Ann Fabrics....their "Hey Doll" line....you select your bangle AND the charms you want to go with them....

 I'm SURE you've seen these everywhere - Target, Kohls, Macy's all the major department stores have them....THESE are special BECAUSE I purchased them down in Florida @ #bealls. I know that's just another department store BUT I had planned to get a florida charm for my charm bracelet SO this was a good compromise (I could always take the Florida charm off the bracelet and add to my charm bracelet). I couldn't decide between the two SO I got them both!! (truth be told I had 4 in my arms).

I couldn't pass up the Florida one...."Another Day In Paradise" FOR REAL!!!! 

And LIVE "Life's a beach" SO PERFECT!!! I could've stayed in the beach ALL DAY!!!

Do YOU wear Alex and Ani?!?!? Do you LOVE them? WHERE do you buy YOURS?!??!

No comments: