Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, October 14, 2017

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

...pics via my iphone from the past week (USUALLY) this one is the past couple weeks!!

Got some spook started....

OF COURSE my phone case changes for the holidays! ESP when it's glittery SUGAR SKULLS

LOVE this BETSY JOHNSON Bat Purse!! 

This gorgeous grapevine is a future project MAYBE....I want to pull it down and dry it to make a garland wrap for the porch....it seems like a lot of work (because all those spindly vines are wrapped around the fence).

SO gorgeous here in the midwest.....so I'm still grilling! 
 Had a PSL date with my girl (my senior....her schedule is FULL and with me working we don't get to see much of each other SO I'll take time together whenever we can get it)

Getting back on the healthy eats bandwagon....Prior Proper Planning - it's a REAL THING

 YAY!! For family movie night!! Never saw Hocus Pocus...and I don't see what all the HYPE is about...I Know people LOVE it...BUT for me it's like A Christmas Story...NOT MY JAM....

Got my Halloween wreath hung and it's SO HAPPY....

LOVE LOVE LOVE this backyard setup....YEP....that's my backyard....

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

No comments: