Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A day in the life....

Snapshots from the past week via my (CRACKED) iphone....

WEEKS worth of healthy eating (prepped Sunday for easy lunches)

Fall ombre-ish mani...

Fruitful selling week...

Cupcakes with friends (my daughter and her bestie)

My son is pretty brilliant....feels good because all I ever hear about is his behavior - does it occur to anyone that maybe he's bored? These are isat tests...my son is blue, orange is his schoolmates and yellow is the national average...do you see what I see?!?!

Boy Scouts this week...building a tool box....

Getting my Thanksgiving decorating on....

Shameless car selfie.....

Saturday morning breakfast...

Doing good in the community...passing out flyers for the Boy Scouts food drive...

How was YOUR week?!?!?

1 comment:

Kori said...

Awesome results on your son's test!! Truly incredible! Also, I am finally going to ask you about your makeup....your skin always looks so flawless and I love the colors you choose; especially your gloss/lipstick in this post. Your hair and skin are a tad darker than mine, but what do you use?