Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, November 1, 2013

FOODIE Friday Bertolli Chicken Florentine and Farfalle WITH BACON

While at the grocery store one day I wanted a no-fuss meal and decided to try this Bertolli dinner (can be found in the frozen section). Came already prepared and served 2 (since there are 3 of us I added some pre-cooked chicken and for extra flavor I added BACON - everything's better with bacon!! 
After heating in the skillet, dinner was SERVED!!
It was SO good!! Their website says restaurant quality and it's TRUE!! These ideas are all my own and bertolli didn't pay me or sponsor me to do this post. TO find out more about this and other dinners check out their website http://www.villabertolli.com/product/detail/114780/bertolli-frozen-meals-chicken-florentine-and-farfalle

No comments: