Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A DAY IN THE LIFE.....

....pics via my iphone from the past week.....

Wish list.....


This week started ME back to school....6P's (Prior Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance). Fabulous supplies make school a lil more fun!!

 Double Toil and Trouble....
(the kids joked about locking the cats away Friday the 13th so they wouldn't cross our paths and cause bad luck)

 Gorg vintage candleholder duo NOW a single....courtesy of the black devils above....

Worked on my vision board

My weight has been a STRUGGLE the past year a half...BUT I'm taking that bull by the horns and making changes....which means lotsa salad (and looking for ways to change it up so I don't get bored).

 Lost 2.2 pounds....I'll take that as a WIN!!! (if you want to follow my fitness journey visit my instagram http://abphy.com/user/fitgurlinthemaking007

 Snapshots of me from this past week...
 Wearing:
Chico's Blush sweater
Chico's infinity Scarf
Express grey V-neck sweater

I called this my "lawyering" look as I spent the majority of yesterday at the courthouse
 Jacket - Chico's
T-Neck Sweater - Metro
Pants - Seven
Boots - Sam & Libby for Target

Requited coffee shot! Really just showcasing my dark lip color - wet N wild is affordable, has GREAT choices, the scent and texture are good - This is wet N wild 522A Dark Wine...PERFECT color for this time of year!

PREVIEW of next weeks posts....


What did YOU do this week?!?!

No comments: