Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, January 23, 2017

MANI MONDAY....SALLY HANSEN COLOR THERAPY GOOD AS BLUE

I have ALWAYS been a fan of Sally Hansen nail polishes....they have good staying power, a vast array of shades and are reasonable! I was looking for a navy blue and Sally is my go-to girl!!

I gave the new Color Therapy line a try (and I will say that I am a lil disappointed with the wear - after a day it chipped and I used a base coat and a top coat).


A few NICE features about this polish are the brush - a nice wide flat brush - you can ALMOST do the entire nail with one brush stroke. The formula was thick enough to just do one coat (which I LOVE - saves on the dry time).

How can you go wrong when your nail color matches your fave coffee mug?!?!

In the bottle here it looks like it has a violet hue BUT on the nail it's a nice navy - as with anything depends on the lighting.

Have YOU tried the new Color Therapy line? What are your opinions?!?!

No comments: