Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, January 15, 2017

ARM SAWG SUNDAY...On my wish list....MICHAEL KORS ACCESS SMART WATCH

While thumbing through a magazine over the holidays I spotted this GORGEOUS Michael Kors Access Unisex Digital Bradshaw Rose Gold Smart Watch.


PRETTY, CLASSY and has a fitness tracker - WHAT?!?! #winning for +Michael Kors

Now, I have yet to see this beauty in person BUT it has made my wish list! Compatible with ipohne and android, fitness tracking through google fitness (this would require a change for me as I use the fitbit app), notifications for calls and alerts....The LOOK has me sold, the changing fitness tracking devices on my smartphone - meh, the price - $350.00 has me in a "lemme think about it" pattern.

Does anyone out there have this watch? I'd love some reviews! YAY or NAY?!?!

No comments: