Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fixtures and Props

Creativity: The use of the imagination or original ideas especially in the production of an artistic work.
I found this wall decal at JoAnn fabrics and LOVED the coloring, the saying, how perfect!! My long term goal would be to have an area in he shop where we can create, scrapbook or work on artsy projects. I'd love to hear any thoughts on that idea...interested? What has worked for you? Drop me a line!
The next photos are things I have found at Hobby Lobby. These will be hat stands of sorts...

I also found these sturdy iron hangers at HobLob....great for displaying heavier pieces (such as bedding and quilts)
Stay tuned! More work in progress pics of the shop! I've spent this past weekend there starting set up!

No comments: