Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, August 19, 2010

FRAMED

I took these FAB elements (my fave leopard paper, a vintage flashcard and a fun turquoise frame)....
AND made this cute lil sign for the front door at my shop....


I am quite certain y'all have frames(in all shapes and sizes) laying around that have artwork that had passed on....
For example....Here is a FAB mini frame which happens to be a magnet....my coffee phase has come to pass....(I have to admit I was half tempted to just pitch it)


BEFORE:



AFTER:

(POOR quality cell phone pic) BUT you get the idea....I simply printed a monogram initial on some cardstock and put it in the frame.....

Another coffee piece that was destined to R.I.P

BEFORE:


AFTER:

Just added some scrapbook paper with a Back-To-School theme!

No comments: