Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HAPPY LIST


I am linking up to Mamarazzi's Happy List! The things on my list this week are.....

BLUE SUNNY SKIES! No more rain PLEASE :)



LEOPARD will ALWAYS be on my happy list and wait until you see a few projects I have done with my fave go-to

pattern!


leopard-print-real-yellow.gif


PEARLS and Sterling.....H a P P y (said in a sing song voice).....even HAPPIER when I can use a $10.00 gift voucher to purchase (now to find that gift voucher.....) OR should I go with the Sterling engraved cuff? BOTH from Things Remembered. Hhhmmmm......

Sterling Freshwater Coin Pearl Bracelet with Keepsake Box

Click to View Larger Image



Medallion Cuff Bracelet with Free Keepsake Box

Click to View Larger Image








1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

thanks for linking up...come by every weekend and play!

great list...love the bobbles!