Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I ♥ NY

It's Wednesday and that means I am linking up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/......

What I'm wearing....

I ♥ NY T - Street Vendor in NY
Jean Skirt - Ralph Lauren
Flip Flops - Walmart (check out the "studded" bling on the straps - L O V E)
Assorted silver and pearl bracelets (left hand), Silver bangle (right hand) Salvation Army and illusion pearl necklace - gift

I will have you know I curb side shopped in this outfit...

wearing a skirt makes it a lil more challenging to hoist a bookshelf into the car!! BUT so worth it!! (I originally picked this up to put in the kitchen at the rental house as there is a vent right where the cabinets are going BUT it wouldn't have looked right) SO I am planning to use in the dining to create a bar area.....pics to follow once we get all settled in!

3 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

LOL it's gotta be tough to shop in a skirt! LOVE the find though!

BluBabesCreate said...

You can never go wrong with those shirts. Come see some rosettes!

Flor said...

wow! you go girl! That is a wonderful piece of furniture you got there.. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

And I love your outfit. I love that NY shirt and how you paired it so casually with a skirt.. very cute! (cute hair too) :)