Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, September 29, 2014

MANIC MONDAY....AUTUMN Tassel Garland

The tissue paper tassel garland has been ALL OVER Pinterest and blogland SO I have not re-invented the wheel....I've just added a few twists to the general concept....

CHRISTMAS Garland (with gold glitter bows and vintage tinsel garland below)

VALENTINE's DAY Garland...I simply added glittered chipboard hearts....

For fall I wanted some Black and White and earthy ingredients in the mix...

So armed with a cuppa coffee I got started making black and white polka dot tassels

I hang the wooden beaded garland (my natural element) and below I hung the tassel garland (the only new addition to the tassel garland was the black N white polka dots and I removed the gold glitter bows...

The beads now looked bare and I knew I had to add SOMETHING...maybe some glittered leaves?!?!?
Maybe glittered letters that spell out AUTUMN?!?!? YES! I think that's the ticket!! And maybe still add a glittered leaf or two. Do YOU have a fall garland?!?!?

No comments: