Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, September 26, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

Late to the party I know!! Can we call it "fashionably late"?!?!?! I LOVE to link up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for ideas and inspiration!!
Having my lil photog back at school is cramping my style!! It's hard to get my daily pics!!

SUNDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Leopard Blazer - Chico's
Black T-Shirt - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Earrings - wal-mart
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay

MONDAY
(case in point re missing my photog...my outfit is in 2 pics #lemmetakeaselfie)
 What I am wearing:
STATEMENT Necklace - Walmart
T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Jeans - Chico's
Wedges - Thrifted

TUESDAY
What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Thrifted
Stripe Shirt - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Jeans - Chico's
Booties - Target
WEDNESDAY
What I'm Wearing:
Tunic - Target (actually is animal print tone on tone which can't be seen in this pic)
Tassel Necklace - Thrifted
Purple Jeggings - Chico's (PERFECT for all my daughters sporting events since her school colors and purple and gold)
Sandals - Macys via ebay

OFF to see what you all wore!! I've been a busy lil bee all over blog world - LOTS of fall home tours - SWOON!! If ya saw something you liked, leave me a comment :)

No comments: