Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Anthropologie Window

These Anthro inspired water bottle flowers have been all over blogland....and while they are cool, I didn't realize how FAB the display was until I actually saw it in person at the Anthro in Geneva Commons. It was over their cash wrap area and WOW! I think there were several hundred bottles...different styles, colors in varying heights. Last weekend (after sucking down plenty o'fluids) I tried my hand at a garland for my front window....
I am pleased with the results and have gotten really positive comments!

After I changed the front window from my patriotic homage, I had to find somewhere else for my Americana....
I LOVE the way the display came out....I think it's even better here than it was in the window....
And in my down time at the shop today, I turned this (free to me)UGLY duckling....
Into this Gorgeous swan!
This will be in my "backroom" with a tv on it for the kids. Since they'll be spending plenty of days with mom at the store I have decided to decorate the backroom as I would any room in my own home....stay tuned for progress on that!

1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh man, i wanted to win that bag!! lol love the transformation on the tv stand:)

my kids swap closed on wed, sorry:( maybe next time!!