Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, November 13, 2014

TRY IT THURSDAY....Mixed Media Journaling

I've seen different forms of mixed media journaling, scrapbooking, project life, etc. I found one that I have enjoyed and DON'T feel guilty for not doing if I don't get to it. It simply requires a cut out, card, tag, etc that prompts a memory....you can write, it can purely be photo's, you can paint -  whatever your lil heart desires!!! First grab a cuppa coffee and some magazines....


Cut out pics that INSPIRE you (I've found it helpful to cut things that may come in handy later...numbers, letters, dates, etc)

Get your journal and glue stick out and hop to it....this particular pic is for my family room in the basement....
What's YOUR favorite way to journal?!?!?!

No comments: