Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Magic of the Season....MACY'S CHICAGO

IF you are planning to go downtown to look at the windows DON'T scroll down it will be a spoiler.....

The infamous trumpets...

All the reviews I heard of the windows this year weren't favorable....I personally LOVED them!! I thought they were fun, a nod to past and present (seemingly the theme of the season this year)

My daughter was born in Minneapolis....but Chicago holds a place in her heart....

This window was cute and animated....the chef chasing the dog....


The city is SO ALIVE....I LOVE going there to just  FEEL the energy...and at the holidays EVERYTHING is MORE magical!! People always talk about how crowded things are THIS is a crowd people!!!

MERRY Christmas to all and to all a goodnight....



After checking out the windows we headed inside (this door was a display in the 6th floor....Being a blogger we find the beauty in EVERYthing)

Did a lil shopping....Tradition is EVERY year we each pick an ornament....

Admired the Kate Spade accessories that are all over blogland....

And THIS coach purse....I was just seeing if the fur was real and at the tune of $895.00 I'm going with yes?

The entire first floor has every cosmetic counter you can think of....One day I just want to go there and explore the cosmetics....this day I stuck with MAC 

And got "Up The Amp"...thank you Santa :)

Can't help but admire the architecture....SO GORGEOUS and classic



The money shot right here....several of the shops....from the escalator view



LUCKY number 7


Dear Santa....the things I want for Christmas can't be bought....but you know my wishes...

No comments: