Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, December 18, 2014

TRY IT THURSDAY....My dish soap went Country FANCY....

Are you singing "I'm going country...." or "I'm so fancy.." in your head?!!? LOL!! The moment I saw THIS wine bottle I KNEW it was destined for more than wine....That lil rooster in her nigh heels and pearls was my kinda girl (and truth be told the ONLY reason I bought the bottle). The wine was too dry for my liking....


BUT the bottle I filled with dish soap and added a wine pourer / stopper too (it took LOTSA shopping to find this...I was thinking the pourers you see at the bars would work good BUT it came apart and fell down into the bottle). I found this FAB one at marshall's...it's actually for wine (obviously) and has the pourer and the stopper (works like a DREAM)....

No comments: