Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WIWW HOLIDAY Chic Edition

SO I should preface my post WITH I use my iphone for EVERY picture...I lost the charger to my camera SO my life photo's live in my iphone! And Most all my pics are in the hall of my house BECAUSE it's the only blank wall and taking outdoor fab-ness pics like all you ladies take isn't as easy with an iphone! SO on with the pics...

STROLL ON STATE
 What I'm wearing: Jacket - Chico's (I call this backwoods chic....it's an olive colored quilted jacket with rhinestones running down the front)
Scarf - Chico's
Black Thermal - some random that came with a jammie set
Jeggings - Chico's
Boots - Steve Madden

TRIM the TREE
(yes, I can get my groove on in a sweatshirt too)
 What I'm wearing:
Hooded Sweatshirt - Boys section at Target 2 years ago
T-Shirt - Target
Jeans - QVC

 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Chico's
Vest - Thrifted
Tunic - Chico's
Leggings - Chico's (BEST LEGGINGS hands down)
Boots - Steve Madden
What I'm wearing:
Fur Vest - JCP like 4 years ago
Statement Necklace - WALMART (that's tight peeps if YOU haven't gotten on the bandwagon yet - get there!! ONLY $10!!!!
Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's

Off to see what you all wore at http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

Love all the phone pics! Our tree is up now too and tonight we will be watching a Christmas movie on Hallmark :) Happy Christmas-sing :)