Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CHEERS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's been forever since I have posted....I was in the ER the day before NYE....my son caught that AWFUL high fever version of the flu NYE night, my internet is down AGAIN (nothing new there) and even though I started out 2015 OFF of work (because FINALLY the retail rush was over and my baby was sick) I have gotten quite a bit accomplished! THIS post will just be a catch up of pics and such...come back this weeks for lotsa fun!! Thrifty Tuesday will bring minty jewels, TRY it THURSDAY will be a journal post, FOODIE Friday will have lotsa (HEALTHY) food prep....


CUTE Spa in a Jar my KR8tive Kids made for me for Christmas...SO thoughtful (notice the gold pedi toe seperators, face masks, file, there was polish in there, cute nail strips all in a FAB aqua ball glass jar)

FRESH Flowers

FINALLY found my coffee pods....my old skool Senseo is still plugging along (and I can't just justify buying a Keurig when my brewer STILL works however the harder it becomes to find the actual coffee that goes in there I may have second thoughts)

I've been hearing all about Moscow Mule's and have YET to try one....The copper mug is SIGNATURE to the drink....

Everyday I'm hustlin....getting inspired, planning out the week AND journaling....

Stopped by Target's Dolla Spot and THIS was all I found....

Like everyone I'm at the gym in January BUT I'm committed to making a lifestyle change NOT a fad diet...
Come back BLAH*BLAH this week OR visit my instagram http://instagram.com/pearlygurl/ and follow me for up to date postings!

No comments: