Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

THRIFTY TUESDAY.....Thrift Store Finds

I NEED Thrifters Anonymous!!! It's like a SICKNESS!! I go every time I go to the gym...I'm working the thrift stores like it's a FULL TIME JOB!!!

@TARGET earlier in the morning I spotted this cute romper....It was CUTE enough to make me walk back and take a pic!

I guess #rompers stayed on my mind BECAUSE later at the thrift I picked up this cutie (on the top)!!!! I paid .99  - TRUE STORY!! Even IF I only wore it to bed it's a win!!! 

 I've also noticed I buy in color themes!!! Coral and blue were the mains!! 

For Easter this year we are wearing corals....I already have a dress (but it's sleeveless and midwest March Easter SO chances are I will need a jacket!!). The top left Jacket is originally from Chico's..LOVE the color, the shimmer, it's labeled a size 3 (which is XL 16/18) BUT I think whoever sent it to the thrift washed and dried it and it shrunk a bit! WIN for me!
 The other ay at Goodwill I scored this #Coach purse (for my bestie) and see those canvas gym shoes in the background?!?!? (they are Coach too). S C O R E!!!


Do YOU thrift?!?! What store is your fave? BEST THRIFT FIND?!?!

No comments: