Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

WOW! It has been a whole week since I posted! I'm wondering if I should continue this lil blog of mine....I sometimes feel like there isn't an "audience" and honestly I can spend HOURS getting sucked into cyber-land. I am trying to make my time count....SO if you don't see any posts from me you'll know why.....OR if there's something that I've done that your particularly liked and want to see more lemme know! For today we will get on with WIWW linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/....

I got my new Judith Ripka bracelet I have been COVETING since BEFORE Christmas!!!

The multi stones will go with ER'thing!!!

THURSDAY
SCARF - Chico's
GREY THERMAL - Target
JEGGINGS - Wal-mart
BARE FEET - Courtesy of the pedi of the night

FRIDAY -Spelling Bee @ my Son's School
HOLY TEXAS HAIR!!!
VEST - Thrifted
SCARF - Chico's
LONG SLEEVE TUNIC - Thrifted
JEGGINGS - Walmart
GYM SHOES - Puma
*** There's @judithripka bracelet ***


SATURDAY
A 54 degree Saturday started like this....Enjoying the sun, trying to soak up the vitamin D

Then a txt from my BFF asking to meet for coffee and couponing had me like....Lemme get my clothes on in hurry....
 What I threw on in a hurry (like got ready in under 5 minutes hurry)
LACE HEADBAND - Burlington Coat Factory (MORE than just great coats)
FRINGE PURSE - Maurices on MAJOR clearance!!!
LEOPARD COLD SHOULDER T - Walmart?
JEGGINGS - Wal-Mart
LEOPARD JEGGINGS - Target 2 years ago

Off to see what YOU wore!!! 


No comments: