Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Since you've been gone...

Ok, not really YOU, more ME!! Where have I been you ask? Here's a hint....

A few girlfriends and I took off for a FUN weekend in NY! PERFECT weather, good company and lots of GREAT food!

Of course walking along, I manage to find a FAB lil shop.....

YIKES! Upper Crust is right! GREAT items but the prices gave me a lil sticker shock!! PLUS, all I brought was a carry on SO no junking for me :)
We ate sammies as big as our heads! (actually 3 of us ate off of this ENORMOUS Carnegie Deli Sammie)

We went to the CUTEST lil Bakery....maybe you've heard of it....Magnolia Bakery.....
There was a momma sized mannequin and a baby size mannequin in the window...LOVE the crinoline!
These cute lil vintage aprons were for sale....

The ambiance at Magnolia was EXACTLY what you would expect of a cupcake shop UNFORTUNATELY the baked goods weren't as good as I expected them to be. I tried a Red Velvet cupcake, a Magic Bar and something else that I can't remember right now....and my girls also said the frosting was the best part.

The BEST hot fudge sunday EVAH! can be found at Serendipity 3 (as featured in the movie Serendipity)
That's all I've got for now girlies! I am prepping for a craft show in a few weeks....I'm going with a Pink Christmas theme!




1 comment:

Julie said...

How have I not seen this before now?! Guess I had some catching up to do! Aw, that was fun. You made our weekend look so cutesie! Now I want a turkey club and a hot fudge sundae!!