Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday.....

I am apologizing in advance for the small crappy photo....my camera on my cell-y is A W F U L (and had I planned ahead, I could've remembered to bring my camera to the store today). I frequently see posts of WIW and always think about participating BUT then I think, well, will anyone even care? I care, and I think that's enough :)

I got these bad-birds for Christmas - L O V E !!! UGG motorcycle-ish boots! They still have the plush lining we are used to with UGG's but a Hard sole, and thick heel. I KNEW these would be adorable juxtaposed with a skirt or dress.....

Here is how I chose to wear them! Black shirt dress, grey long sleeve v-neck, vintage silver necklace, black leggings, grey boot sox and my beloved Ugg's.

No comments: