Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIWW & Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

HOORAY! I am back (although I don't think anyone missed me NOT posting last Wednesday....I just kept forgetting to take pics). SO here we go....

THIS is what I am wearing RIGHT NOW!!


Check out the red highlights....LOVE them! They made my sad too short hair FAB and HAPPY!!

What she's wearing today:

Black (sweatshirt material) Jacket by Express - Thrifted
Camo sequin Tank - Deb....December 2010 $2.50
Black Cargo Pants - Lane Bryant July 2009 $49.50
Black Ugg Boots - Gift

Here's a lil head shot of WIW Monday....I was going to drop off resumes...Momma needs a JOB!!
What she wore:

Leopard Trench Jacket - Cato $10.00
Turquoise Collared Shirt - Target 2007
Silver Necklace - Vintage - Antique Store
NOT SHOWN Black Slacks


*******WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER********
I WON this FAB hat from Tayler at tay2zoe.blogspot.com check out her blog...CUTE name and you'll feel inspired to go for a run!!
The FAB hat came from here http://www.shopbelina.com Belina...they have the BEST jewelry (and GREAT prices) like this piece:


The bracelet is the "Lizette" and retails for $14.00 (BUT is currently out of stock)

And they have GORGEOUS models.....(from which you can see how easy it is to layer your jewelry)



Speaking of jewelry.....I made this piece yesterday.....turquoise beads and a turquoise cross....If you're interested, you can purchase one by leaving a comment on this post...they are $15.00 which INCLUDES shipping

The necklace started out this way.......with a turquoise drop....CUTE and simple.....
BUT when I added the cross cute and simple turned to FUNKY and FAB!!

What she was wearing Tuesday:

BELINA HAT (see above for weblink)
Turquoise Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt: Maurices Feb. 2010
Cream T-shirt (over plaid shirt) : Carson Pierre Scott June 2009
Yellow Ralph Lauren Tank: Marshalls $5.00
Jeans: Riders from Wal-Mart (these have the slimming panel in them and no gape back...not sure how I feel about them yet) $20.00
Lucky Cowboy Boots: Macy's September 2010 $149

Off to see what Y'all wore! Happy (GORGEOUS in THE MIDWEST) Wednesday!

3 comments:

Vera said...

Very cute! I like that headshot. The teal bouse with the black and white cardi looks really nice!

Genn said...

Cute red highlights! They totally jazz up your haircut. :)

Ashley said...

I love your style!!
Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all thing stylish, on FB!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

Ash