Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving Day #1

We rented this 26' truck (and filled it TWICE)

Moved everything here......
(looks like we'll be eating out....the dining room has disappeared)
and here.....
(living room has no where to sit)
and here.....
(the screened in front porch is now a 3 season closet)
Living room "walkway"
AND the best part is we get to do it all again in 2 weeks when the other house is ready!!! I LOATHE moving.....some might say get rid of all the "stuff" BUT I say, "NO WAY!!!" moving counts as a work out, right?!?!?!

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

oh you poor poor girl! I hate moving so much, too. And you've got to do it again in 2 weeks? That sucks! I wouldn't even unpack anything. Haha.

Ps: thank you for your sweet comment :-)

Anonymous said...

I can relate. We are moving again in September.