Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIWW Maxi

It's hump day and ya know what that means......
It's time for WIWW @ The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/. I only have 1 outfit this week (as I have been painting, moving and gardening SO I haven't looked "blog worthy" LOL).

This is Saturday's outfit......wore it to the bakery, estate sales and thrifting (see last post). This really is a maxi dress BUT the cream band is the middle band and I just don't feel comfy having the cream band crossing the southern hemisphere BUT really wanted to wear this SO I simply added a black tank....

Maxi Dress - Marshall's $5.00 2010
Black Tank - Wal-Mart $1.00 2011
Black Flip Flops - Target



5 comments:

Linda Z said...

Cute stripes! I've never seen a maxi like that. And boy did you get some good deals. :)

Kate said...

Super cute and I love that you are still rockin that new do of yours. Have a great week!

xo
Kate

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got quite a steal on your cute outfit!!

Courtney and Heather said...

Love this dress!

~Courtney~

love2sisters.blogspot.com

Flor said...

You are a genious. Seriously, I never would have thought to do that! Love the maxi :)