Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIWW and more

The "theme" was grecian goddess.....before y'all are rolling on the floor, hear me out! The black (comfy t-shirt) dress came with a black braided belt, I was wearing my gold flats and a gold necklace.....that all translated into grecian goddess to me!

Black Dress - WalMart Spring 2011 $5.00
Gold Flats - WalMart Spring 2011 $3.50
Gold CHUNKY Necklace - Thrifted

I have been a bad bad blogger (ie NO POSTS as of late) BUT with good reason....

This past weekend I was peddling my wares at the Kane County Flea Market





This chair is SWOON worthy and of course SOLD! As did most of the large pieces I had - it was a GREAT show! I will be there next month - Saturday July 2nd 12-5 and Sunday July 3rd 7-4pm - COME OUT and SAY HI!! I will be in the Dairy building (I think I am # 7 or 8).

In addition to prepping for the flea I have been packing because this weekend.......


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Total grecian goddess! <3