Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....

.....Outfits from the past week, GREAT accountability for the days I just wanna stay in yogas and a t-shirt!!! BUT apparently according to my kids I'm not "dressed" if I don't have accessories or jewelry on! In the words of my daughter yesterday "you aren't dressed....you don't have on a scarf and a necklace OR a scarf OR necklace". That makes me laugh out loud!!!

Just a day at home....I was FREEZING so I popped the leopard jacket (it has a nice soft minky-dot like lining) over and viola! It's an instant outfit! (I personally think the jacket is OVERSIZED like too big oversized so I only wear it at home).
 What I'm wearing:
Leopard Jacket - Chico's
Turtleneck - Kohls
Leggings - CVS

SO it was GORG Saturday here in Illinois SO we wanted to be anywhere BUT inside! Good day for a road trip....it was between Galena and Madison....while we ere out at brunch the kids decided the Madison Zoo....UM I was a lil overdressed for the zoo BUT ok!!

 What I'm wearing:
Statement Necklace - Walmart
Sweater - Maurices
Belt - Chico's
Leggings - Walmart
Booties - Toms

After the zoo we stopped at Trader Joes - HOLY COW was that place PACKED!!! (we're about an hour and a half either way from a TJ's SO when in Rome...). Got my flowers, 3 buck chuck and Carnita meat (the kids RAVE over this meat).

SUNDAY we went to Church....
 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Chico's
Cardi - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Velvet Leggings - Chico's
Boots - Madden Girl
(apparently my entire outfit was Chico's....just shoulda said that).

 I am LOVING wearing a buncha rings lately....In high school I liked at least 3 on each hand....the last few years - one on each hand....now I'm back to layering them on!!!
Left (facing you) - Pointer Finger - Vintage from the Antique Mall
                               Middle - Two-tone gold thick band (which is what I LOVED) and actually from                                  the mens section at TJMAXX about 8 years ago
Right (facing you) - Middle Finger - Target
                                 Ring Finger - Gifted

AH, the requited gym wear photo!!
 What I'm wearing:
Terry Tunic - Old Navy via the thrift
Tank - Walmart
Leggings - Aero
Gym Shoes - Nike via Ross
(and yep, my gym shoes coordinate my ensemble on purpose!)

Tuesday (THIS was the day my kids told me I was not dressed up because I had no accessories)
(honestly my big ol' Texas size rack of necklaces is still packed..I need some ambition to finish un-packing - a task I LOATHE). 
What I'm wearing:
Vest - Shop n Swap event
Turtleneck - Chico's
Jeggings - Walmart

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see how you all styled yourselves! Saw something you love, read something you can relate too?!?! Leave me a comment!

No comments: