Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, October 30, 2016

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

.....Pics via my iphone for the past week....

Have you guys tried these?!?!? They are the PERFECT salty snack BUT low sodium....
 Showed y'all my Halloween mani....

Last Monday I cooked my tail off doing meal prep for the week and made the Chicken (what we got) Pie

Getting it on like a #girlboss does

Speaking of girl boss....went to my shop space and did a lil re-arranging 

and put the orange and halloween front and center! 

Studied my a$$ off....

Working on #HEALTHY meals and snacks! It's easy to eat this when it looks so pretty!! Presentation is KEY!!!

Tried something new....saged my home....it was time to rid the house of negative stagnant energies....

Got the kitties all ready for Halloween!!

Kids and I had the Fappula Frappuccino at @starbucks....a holiday tradition BUT def not my beverage of choice....

Another Halloween pic of cute kittens

No comments: