Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, November 7, 2016

MANI MONDAY.....Neutrals and GLITTER

Once a week I do my nails and toes....I believe it's important to keep up with that kinda girly stuff!!

This weeks mani is a neutral nail with a glitter tip (and a hint of yellow mixed in with the glitter)



I like to mix different elements when I do my mani's (last week I did some faux nails with my own) This week the entire mani is faux and FAST!!! I kinda heart the glue on nails (and since I change my nails er'week there is barely an outgrowth).

This picture (clutching my night time lifeline to binge watch Netflix) is showcasing how the nails look upon applying them straight outta the package (notice the last 3 are uber long....to make them appear more "natural" I file them down to my nails length (as you can see on the pointer finger)

Here is another picture demonstrating the difference in lengths


Sometimes you just NEED a #caramelfrappuccino from @starbucks! HAPPY M ONDAY!!!

2 comments:

Twinkle Terrior said...

carmel frapp from starbucks is my FAVE Oh - love the nails!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Thanks @ Twinkle Terrior! The fastest mani ever!!!