Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

THANKFUL TUESDAY...

I KNOW it's not just me...every year people get Christmas crazed earlier and earlier! (I mean I do get the prepping BUT putting up the tree? Don't hate blog world BUT that's too early). I seem to have misplaced my bins of Turkey tureens and candle holders BUT that isn't stopping this momma from remembering to be #thankful. These are the Thanksgiving touches that can be spotted around my home this season...


I am digging navy and orange together!! And the texture of terracotta....


I added a real pumpkin stem to the faux...

 Picked these Devonshire Johnson Bros plates up at the thrift over the summer knowing how PERFECT they'd be come Thanksgiving season!

Which are displayed in my hutch....I had a difficult time getting a picture of this area....

Did you decorate for Thanksgiving this year? Taking a poll....what color theme are you going with this Christmas season? I've always done the fun funky turquoise, lime green and pink....this year I am thinking something a lil more sophisticated....maybe gold, black and leopard?


No comments: