Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, February 5, 2017

SELFIE SUNDAY....Passion PEEL OFF FACE MASK

A few weeks ago I shared a "seflie sunday" post featuring a face mask I tried...I think that's a kinda fun post to do every now and then...who doesn't want to see how various beauty products work?!?! And honestly my skin is SO BAD lately....it's worse than when I was a teenager!!! SO I'm trying to figure out what works and what doesn't! Today's post is a Passion Peel Off Mask

My kids selected this mask for me for a jar of beauty gift (they are really sweet and thoughtful). When I opened the packed I expected the consistency to be thick and dark pink...it was thin and clear....


 I applied it .In this "trial" size there was EXACTLY enough for my face....
I applied it right after my shower....while I waited the 20-25 minutes for it to harden I made dinner (that's what we do as moms right?!?! Multi-task!!)

When my entire face felt like it underwent a botox treatment I knew it was time to peel off the mask. BECAUSE it was so thin I had a hard time grasping an edge or corner to get started...so I crinkled my face up until it lifted and PULLED (imagine the scene from Mrs. Doubtfire when she's removing her face). Most of the mask was able to be peeled off and the parts that didn't I just splashed some warm water on my face.
I would DEF do this mask again! It removed the dead dry skin (refer to the bad skin I mentioned in the into) and left my face lookin pretty good!! Do YOU have a favorite mask!?!?

No comments: