Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, July 24, 2017

MANI MONDAY....Dollar Tree Nails

I LOVE the look of a fresh mani (whether it be a gel manicure, acrylic nails, or and old fashioned polish what ya got) BUT being a momma on a budget I am always looking for ways to stay fresh looking on a budget! Insert Dollar Tree here!! They sometimes have a pretty fabulous selection of glue on nails in all kinds fun designs (the glue is sold separate BUT I can swing that extra dolla).  

 Unless you live under a rock you have seen the pointed nails ER'WHERE!! I've always been a square nail gal myself SO this pointed nail is TOTALLY outta my comfort zone....

(This kit was from Dollar Tree and came with the different pattern/colored nails)
 

I always use my trusty sanding block to take the fakes down a notch to make them look more authentic....


NOPE! I didn't accidentally sand them down to far....I just couldn't get on the pointed bandwagon....I tried them for one day and I felt like Elvira....
Just call me square!!

****all opinions and thoughts are mine, not being compensated by Dollar Tree to post (although if anyone from @dollartree is reading this I'd totally be down for products to test in exchange for my feedback - just sayin...) ****

No comments: