Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I haven't done a WIWW post in so so long!!! It's about being accountable for what you wear (I mean shorts and your sleeping t-shirt or yoga pants are UBER comfy BUT when I get dressed I am MORE productive and mentally feel better).

I've really been about trying to MIX IT UP!!! I'm loving the juxtaposition of fancy and casual...the SURPRISE element it adds!!! 

 What I'm wearing:
Gap Hoodie - Thrifted
Grey Tank - Thrifted
White Tank - Chico's
Skirt - Thrifted
Running Shoes - Puma @Ross






If you read yesterdays post you know these are my DIY Pom Pom sandals!! 
What I'm wearing:
Denim Vest - Maurice's
Dress-  Target (thrifted)
Belt - Thrifted 
Purse - Target (OLD like 2010 old)
Shoes - Thrifted and DIY'ed

WORK WORK WORK WORK
(I'm really fortunate that I can pretty much wear ANYTHING I want to work)

 What I'm wearing:
Statement Necklace - Chico's
Top - Walmart
Shorts - Nine West (thrifted)
Sandals - Macy's

Boho Chic
 Another look that is so mixed and matched and I think unexpected! 
What I'm wearing:
Headband - Maurice's
Denim Vest - Maurice's
Black (sheer) Tank - Thrifted
Lace Tunic - Torrid
Choker - Wal-mart
Skull & Crossbones Necklace - Coach
Leggings - Wal-mart
Sandals -Maurices
 
Baseball Game

Just because you're at the Lil League field doesn't mean you have to sacrifice comfort for style!
What I'm wearing:
T-Shirt -Wal-Mart
Shorts (Terry Cloth) - Gap - thrifted
Blue & White Checkered Button Down - Macy's Men's Section (I LOVE pattern mixing the plaid and floral and it gets cool and mosquito-y at the field at night). 


 INSPIRATION is EVERY WHERE 
(I took this picture at @Maurice's last fall because I LOVED the juxtaposition of feminine and camo)
This is MY version some 10 months later!!!
SAME PANTS with a top I already had!
 Necklace - Garage Sale
Tunic - Garage Sale
Camo Jeggings - Maurice's 
Sandals -Macy's

Can't wait to check out what you guys are wearing!!! If you need outfit inspiration a great place to check out is The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2017/07/what-i-wore-189/

No comments: