Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, May 10, 2010

GRAND OPENING!!

TA-DA! Here is my labor of love.....

Care for a snack? I added the zebra and leopard paper to the water bottles....
Thankfully I had a lil help getting the "cash wrap" home....mom and dad's truck brought it home from the estate sale and the boyfriends truck brought it to the shop!
This way to the Beach....

"Nothing is Impossible, for the word says I'M POSSIBLE" ~Audrey Hepburn





JUST saw a hanging lamp like the shades I have shown here in the Ballard catalog (these are a STEAL! If interested, email me!).
Believe it or not EVERYTHING (except that cash wrap buffet) you saw above was brought out in several trips in a Pontiac G6.....I think I need to be a spokesperson for ALL the room the G6 has (when you pack correctly). In addition I "did it without my husband" which was a HUGE feat for me. You see, I have some great ideas BUT am a horrible (straight) hanger of pictures and shelves.... I have overcome that! Lifted and carried each item into the shop myself.....I did it! Almost dropped an organ carrying in a cement urn, but I did it! With each item and each accomplishment, I felt even more empowered! AS the above quote by Audrey says, I'M POSSIBLE!!
I linked up here....

To see all the possabilities!

1 comment:

Em said...

Awe it looks great! Congrats!