Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Get By With a Lil Help From My Friends

The Grand Opening was such a great day! I truly made my dreams come true that day. It was so wonderful to have the support of family and friends! For everyone who made it out thank you! Those of you who couldn't but wanted to were DEFINTELY there in spirit. My sister was one of those there in spirit as a 2 hour commute EACH WAY with 2 kids under 3 would be C R A Z Y! But she sent me fabulous tulips with a sweet note! This has been a dream a long time in the making! I am grateful for the customers who stopped in and welcomed me -what a GREAT way to start my business!

"Congratulations on making your dream come true. Love, Stephanie"


Dad, Me and Mom
Even though dad was under the weather, they still made the journey (and they had the kids the night before so I could focus on finishing up at the store and wait, there's more, mom made the aprons from SCRATCH that the kids have on in the above picture).
"Good Luck on your new adventure :) Love Maya and Miguel"

Friends traveled from near and FAR....it took the Weimar's about 2 hours to get there AND they brought COOKIES
Me and Deanna (oh Hailey, where were you in this pic?) who also commuted about 2 hours.

Carol, Chris and Ricky, we didn't get a pic -what happened?!?



COME OUT and see me at the PEC Thing at the Winnebago County Fairgrounds this weekend. TONS of vendors of various types, food and fun! Saturday and Sunday from 8-5 pm. I am Space # 613

No comments: