Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The "PEC THING"

Is a Flea Market in Pecatonica, IL at the Winnebago County Fairgrounds. Y'all, I've never heard of this flea market until I was getting familiar with the area due to the pending BIG move! I've done Kane County Sandwich and Rosemont. But WOW! This is a twice a year flea (one in May and the next in September). Let me just say it's a HUGE deal....on saturday alone there were 7700 people thru the fairgrounds. I will DEFINITELY be back in September! Here are a few pics of my booth (keep in mind I only took a small smattering as I was there to promote the shop)


Planter Chair - SOLD
Vintage trunk - SOLD
Raspberry Bushes - SOLD
My last minute couldn't drink enough water to make a complete garland before set up take on the anthro water bottle flowers....

LOVED this chair! - SOLD
Chalkboard - SOLD
Metal freestanding Frame - SOLD







"lucky" charm bracelet - SOLD!
Stay tuned....will be posting pics of my PERSONAL(for my own home) finds!

No comments: