Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WIWW

It's Wednesday......and for those of you that don't know, it's WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday) being hosted by Lindsay at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-32/. If you've never checked it out, stop by - there's TONS of accessory / clothing inspiration.

Here's my WIWW (I ALMOST forgot to take a pic hence the night time snapshot!!)
Peacock Sweater Shrug - 2008 -Don't remember where from
Grey Striped Dress - Marshall's Summer 2010
Robins Egg Blue Sandals - TJ Maxx $5.00
Pearl Necklace - Lane Bryant Summer 2010

and HERE is the SAME dress...worn last March......with a long sleeve under it was a transitional piece.....
Don't be afraid to try new ways to wear your pieces so you can use them year round - this is a tip seen in the fashion magazines all the time!


2 comments:

Kori said...

Thanks so much for your positive comment!! It was really hard to hit that publish button...but now I bet next week won't be so bad. :) I have to tell you that I love how you wore your dress with the long sleeves underneath! I definitely need to be more adventurous with that. In the fall I tend to limit myself to a few sweaters and long sleeve tops, forgoing all color and fun. And then I get irritated that I have nothing to wear while 80% of my closet is staring me in the face!
P.S. I love your hair!! So cute. :)

Flor said...

You look gorgeous!! I love that dress and the shrug. You have amazing legs!! And I agree with you about wearing pieces year round...gives me more wardrobe options if I do that :)