Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WIWW

I am linking up with Lindsey today here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-and-a-visitor/ for WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday). This week was the kids first week back at school so I have been crazy busy trying to squeeze in the last bits of summer and get all their supplies and uniforms ready! Stop back tomorrow for my "Back To School" decor post!

Lets get on with the pony show, shall we?!?!

Gorgeous day last week spent at The Riverwalk in Naperville.....

Grey T-Shirt - Target 2009
Black Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Robins Egg Blue Sandals - TJ Maxx $5.00

We spent the weekend up at a friends cabin in Wisconsin. What a GREAT weekend - low key, food, games, drinks and a walk (which is where this pic was taken.....not that its all dressy or anything extraordinary)

Grey/Black Striped Thermal - Wal-mart $3.00
White Jacket - Target 2009
Denim Shorts - Don't remember

Running errands and grocery shopping.....just a lil something I threw on BUT was semi-impressed with the results (especially since the t-shirt has been relegated to "sleep attire" and I never wear out). I don't like the t-shirt because I think it's too big and I hate the cut of the sleeves. The skirt was long (like ankle length) so I took a pair of scissors to it.

T-Shirt - Old navy years ago
Brown Cut-off Skirt- Maurice's 2010 $5.00
Gold Sandals - Wal-Mart $3.00 (these sandals have been a STAPLE in my summer wardrobe - very comfy, goes with everything)

Remember the post I did about beauty? If not, you can find it here.....http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2011/08/beauty-brigade.html

I tried the elf gloss and LOVE it!
A perfect almost natural lip shade with a hint of rosey mauve....
Off to see what you all wore! Have a GREAT wednesday!

No comments: