Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mani Monday Gold Glitter and Grey French

I'm posting Mani Monday (on Tuesday :( time got away from me yesterday) and linking up with Glitter and Gloss http://www.glitterandglossblog.com/2012/08/mani-monday.html....if you haven't checked out her blog yet, be sure too - she's a cutie who covers the gamut from fashion to home decor!

I wanted something fun and funky but not over the top for work, so I came up with this....


I used NYC Quick Dry polish in Park Avenue and topped the tips with Art Deco Gold glitter....


And for coordinating toes I did the same polish as the tips BUT added a coat of Gold glitter over the top, I LOVE the way these came out, the colors were fab and I got several compliments!

I highly recommend NYC colors - they are very reasonably priced (I wanna say around $2.48 a bottle) and LAST! This is a GREAT polish to try when using that FUN (ya know the one you always look at and never buy) color!!

No comments: