Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE>>>>>

Snapshots via my iphone for the week


The FIERCE protector and watch dog

KUDOS for a job well done

SWOON.....Cadillac makes me weak in the knees....anyone have the #cadillacsrx? Reviews? 

Healthy Eating (tuna salad with celery - LOVE the crispiness) triscuit cracked pepper and olive oil crackers and greek yogurt

Lil dude got a McFab haircut

#bluemoonbeershake....UM sup delish (and I don't even like beer) RUN to your local Red Robin and get one (they also had guiness shakes)

Got my SPRING on

I stumbled upon this FAB site http://winkandwinn.com/ where you can create your own custom handbag....dear #wink&winn IF you are reading this I'd LOVE to test your FAB bags and review right here on this lil blog!! Below is MY custom designed handbag of my dreams

MY sweetie boss treated me to lunch....Chipotle Burrito Bowl I heart you

Everyone needs a fitting room selfie

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

Awesome posts as always! My friend at work HAD that Cadillac. She hated it and traded it for an Acura. Speaking of friends......we went to an auction warehouse this weekend a few towns over. I might go back b/c I saw an antique silver ring I really wanted - at the actual auction next weekend it may be cheaper. Junkin' and antiquing wore me out- today I've been at home enjoying the rainy day :)