Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WIWW

What I Wore Wednesday lets me link up with all you guys so we can swap ideas and get INSPIRATION....Started by Linds at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/as a way to keep herself accountable for getting outta her yoga pants. Here's what I wore this week....

SATURDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Sunnies - Dolla Store
Bomber Style Jacket - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Dress - Wal-mart
Arm Swag - Assorted...see Sunday's post
My look for the bomber style jacket evolved from THIS look I saw while flipping thru the latest #instyle. My jacket had enough pattern (the back is a diff pattern in black and white) SO I KNEW I wanted a simple black knee length pencil skirt (SUPA hard to find). While at Walmart for other stuff I ALWAYS check out the clearance and VIOLA!! This black dress was livin there SO I snapped it up and took it home KNOWING full well I'd be wearing it under my jacket (I also styled the dress here http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2014/04/wiww.html)

SUNDAY
What I'm wearing:
Grey Hoodie - Hanes
New York Graffiti T-Shirt - Maurices
Jean Skirt - Hydraulic via the Thrift
Pink Chucks - Thrifted (see thrifty Tuesdays post for the deets)

No comments: