Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, April 25, 2014

STRUCK by Lightening?!??!?!

Y'all I have been FIENDING for my internet / blog fix. It's been TWO weeks!!!


My house got struck by lightening 2 weeks ago....fried the tv, the internet and the satellite....I have 2 of the 3 back thankfully BUT you don't realize how much you take technology for granted (OR how much you can get done when you aren't Online!! I got the curtains hung in my room....

 I cleaned my house Tuesday...should be cleaning the garage today but meh....I'm at my local McD's enjoying a caramel latte and internet(SLOW internet but albeit internet anyway).

(y'all that pic took 10 minutes to load - no joke!!)


Hopefully what "they" say is true...lightening doesn't strike the same place twice....The internet superhero is coming out today SO hopefully I will be able to get back on line and get back to the regularly scheduled programming :)

No comments: