Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, April 28, 2014

MAKE IT MONDAY....Ankle Bracelets

SO remember a few weeks ago when I told you about the overall trend?!??! WELL....I'm coming to you with another trend....ankle bracelets.

I remember a couple months ago a customer came into the store asking if we had ankle bracelets and I was thinking "yeah, sure...." and then I read it somewhere.....and I've seen it popping up here and there.....I think everything that was cool in the 90's is making a comeback!! I KNEW the type of anklet I wanted....something natural and kinda beachy....so I gathered my beads and elastic and viola!!


They're SUPER easy to make....I recommend the thinner elastic (it knots easier). Next on my list to make is a peal and skull charm anklet...what kind will YOU make this summer?!?!?


No comments: